Work Smarter, Be Happier
(Workshop for Post Primary Teachers)
This is a practical, solution-focused workshop designed to support teachers in managing their ever-increasing workloads. This workshop would be beneficial for classroom teachers; subject leaders and school leaders.
Work Smarter, Be Happier has been run in schools throughout London and has a 100% success rate. Feedback from past participants include:
* Tools to work smarter that will work.
* Good to reflect on work-life balance.
* Looked at several factors not just 1 or 2.
* Not just about work.
* Able to organise my priorities – Ciara is an amazing coach!
* Made me realise that I need to think about how I spend my time.
Teachers can hope to take away a personalised action plan; systems and tools that will support working smarter daily - all whilst working in a pragmatic and positive environment.
The workshop will be facilitated by Ciara McGuane, an education consultant in the UK and Ireland. Ciara is highly experienced in teacher training and CPD design and delivery. Ciara is passionate about supporting teachers thrive inside and outside the classroom.
|Course date||28-09-2017 7:00 pm|
|End Date||28-09-2017 9:00 pm|
|Location||Clare Ed. Centre|