Developing Digital Competencies for Teaching and Learning
1. To introduce teachers to the many ways we can search for and find data & information online
2. To understand the ethical and legal issues concerning data & information sourced online.
3. To investigate how to critically evaluate and question information found online
4. To explore methods and resources for assessing, evaluating and curating information online.
5. To introduce teachers to the ways in which ICT tools can be used for effective acquisition and organisation of data in a class and school setting
|Course date||17-11-2017 2:00 pm|
|End Date||17-11-2017 4:30 pm|
|Location||Clare Ed. Centre|