PLC Drop-in Clinic
Anthony will be available to meet with you on an individual basis to answer any questions that you may have before beginning a new school year. This is a great opportunity to discuss planning issues, have queries dealt with, issues clarified or simply to be reassured.
Topics addressed may include:
• Discuss concerns and possible misconceptions – FAQ
• Revise layout and structure of the PLC -
• Model using the PLC online
• Identify the outcomes that are closely related/linked and why
• Learning outcomes and progression steps
• Resources and support materials
• Where to begin teaching and planning and why?
Anthony Sharkey, PLC advisor with the Professional Development Service for Teachers
Clare Education Centre
29 / 30 Aug 2017
10:00 am - 3:00pm
|Course date||29-08-2017 10:00 am|
|End Date||30-08-2017 3:00 pm|