CoderZ Sprint Challenge for pupils in 3rd - 6th classes
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST *For pupils in 3rd - 6th classes*
CLICK HERE to complete the expression of interest form.
Brief: Provide opportunities for STEM learning this Spring with an incredibly fun virtual robotics competition. The CoderZ League Sprint Challenge is an exciting event for students of all levels to learn about STEM while programming their own virtual robots. Students work together in teams to solve missions and advance in challenges. Teams play against other teams to get the highest score by completing a series of missions and challenges. The goal of each team is to get the highest score possible on all missions and challenges to accumulate the most points.
Cost: FREE to schools
No background knowledge required: The Novice challenge is a great introduction to STEM for pupils with limited previous experience with robotics and coding. Students will engage in the fundamentals of robotics.
- Register your expression of Interest: Immediately
- Sprint Challenge starts: March 1st, 1:00PM
- Sprint Challenge ends: March 31st, 10:00PM
- Final Leaderboard: April 2nd, 1:00 PM
- For Pupils/Teachers 3rd – 6th Class only
- Places will be allocated on a First Come, First Served Basis.