IMPRESS & ACHIEVE INTERVIEW SUCCESS
“Authentic, frank and grounded in real experience from both sides of the table”
GUIDING YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION PLANNING Aspiring Principals, those seeking Deputy Principal or AP Posts & Teachers simply pondering change Primary & Post Primary Sectors. This highly successful and motivating Talk may prove to be your first step in taking stock of your career as it guides you through the steps in your career progression planning and explains how to enhance your application & interview performance through:
- Professional & succinct CV compilation
- Guidance on Letters/forms of application & on-the-spot presentations
- Effective communication with interview panels
- Understanding the interviewer/interviewee dynamic
- Translating your skills, competencies, experience and achievements to impressive performance in the selection process
- Objectively reviewing outcomes and moving on with confidence.
- Offering 1-to-1 consultations.
- Pinning down YOUR particular career development plan – coaching, testing, guiding, shadowing you as you tread in to new territory.
Teresa has a unique gift of “meeting” people where they are in life’s journey, affirming them in their individual and collective quest for meaning and purpose.
“Meeting Teresa has literally changed my life.”
Claire, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
DATE: 25th September 2018
TIME: 6pm to 8pm
VENUE: CLARE EDUCATION CENTRE, ENNIS
|Course date||25-09-2018 6:00 pm|
|End Date||25-09-2018 8:00 pm|
|Location||Clare Ed. Centre|