Enneagram Beginners Course
Anyone who is interested in personality types, this course is for you.
The Enneagram is a fascinating course to both understand ourselves and those we live and work with. It depicts nine personality types e.g. The Idealist, The Achiever, The Dreamer. This course describes both positive attributes and areas for growth for each personality type in an encouraging and down-to-earth manner. There will be given a clear, distinct and detailed description of each of the nine personality types given. In describing the types everyday examples will be given, which will greatly help in recognising such types.
We will highlight, through the course, that each personality type is unique, valued and absolutely necessary. Also through this course we point out that each person brings gifts and qualities to humanity that are absolutely necessary and needed.
The goals of this course include:
- To show that each personality type is absolutely necessary and needed.
- To demonstrate that there is no personality type greater or lesser than any other.
- To facilitate a far greater understanding of your relationships and why there may be e.g. areas of contention, areas of compatibility, difficulties in communication
- To facilitate tolerance of those we live and work with.
- To be more self-aware
- To realise that life is not about judging others
- To facilitate better communication within families’, between friends and work colleagues.
- To realise and appreciate that each person makes a difference.
- To realise that each person has areas that need growth and that is ok.
- To encourage each person to look inside themselves before they look at another person’s patch.
Evening 2: Wednesday, 23rd January 2019 – 7pm to 9pm
Evening 3: Wednesday, 30th January 2019 – 7pm to 9pm
Evening 4: Wednesday, 6th February 2019 – 7pm to 9pm
Evening 5: Wednesday, 13th February 2019 – 7pm to 9pm
|Course date||16-01-2019 7:00 pm|
|End Date||13-02-2019 9:00 pm|
|Location||Clare Ed. Centre|