Retirement Information & Advice Presentation
Unsure of how to calculate your retirement benefits/the process of retirement?
DATE: 5th March 2019
TIME: 7.30pm to 9pm
VENUE: Clare Education Centre
Cornmarket Financial Services as you may be aware are the only financial advisor appointed by all the teaching union’s in Ireland to advise their members on their superannuation/pension/AVC benefits.
Due to the large number of queries from teachers in the Clare region about their future retirement benefits, it has been decided to run a presentation evening in the Clare Education Centre on Tuesday 5th March at 7.30 to 8.45.
Richard Donovan – A Senior retirement advisor/planner with Cornmarket will outline and discuss the following on the night:
- How to calculate your Lump sum & Pension at retirement?
- How do you initiate the process of retirement with the Department of Education & ETB’s?
- Have you previous service to purchase at retirement i.e. subbing years/PCW years etc.?
- If you have an AVC (Additional Voluntary Contributions) how will they improve your financial position at retirement?
- Have you the possibility to do a Last Minute AVC before retirement?
- What are your tax implications at retirement and what do you need to be aware of?
- What are your options with your lump sum at retirement?
There is no fee for this service as it’s a benefit of your teaching union membership.
|Course date||05-03-2019 7:30 pm|
|End Date||05-03-2019 9:00 pm|
|Number Hours||1.5 hours|
|Location||Clare Ed. Centre|