Retirement and Financial Advice Information Session
DATE: Wednesday 16th January 2019
TIME: 7.00pm - 9.00pm
VENUE: Clare Education Centre
For those Teachers:
• Considering whether or not to retire in 2019.
• Considering retiring in the next few years.
• Wondering about pensions, AVCs, taxation and other issues relating to retirement.
• Looking to effectively manage their savings and lump sum now and into retirement.
• Presented by Evan Hughes BBLS, BA(Psy), QFA FLIA, JFSD, RPA
PSRA are a leading firm of financial advisors who have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company or financial institution and who provide impartial financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements in particular the public sector pension and superannuation. PSRA are fully regulated by The Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver impartial advice.
|Course date||16-01-2019 7:00 pm|
|End Date||16-01-2019 9:00 pm|
|Speaker||Evan Hughes BBLS, BA(Psy), QFA FLIA, JFSD, RPA|
|Number Hours||2 hours|
|Location||Clare Ed. Centre|