DATE: 5th February 2019
TIME: 6pm to 8pm
VENUE: Clare Education CentreGETTING THE PERSON-JOB FIT RIGHT BENEFITS EVERYONE LET’S START THE CONVERSATION …
A topic of huge interest to Education Leaders, Interviewing Panels & Teachers alike, across all sectors
How do we ensure that the values and aspirations of incoming staff, or those internally who are seeking promotion, match the core values of your school e.g.
- Working as part of a team
- Showing leadership potential
- Acting with integrity
- Showing respect for the individual
- Being honest and open in communications
- Demonstrating a commitment to your community
- Seeking facts to provide insight - collaborating for the good of the whole
Teresa Hand-Campbell holds a unique blend of experience in Occupational Psychology, Executive Coaching, Mediation & Psychometrics against a background of 30 years of Principalship across rural and urban settings. A change agent, Teresa is now Director of THC Consult, bringing her experience and expertise to the worlds of business, education & psychology, highlighting common ground and the value and power of ‘synergising’.
Visit her website at www.thcconsult.ie